Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Tour of the Art Room

Come take a tour of my messy Art Room....

 My desk and stacks of fun paperwork




Elements and Principles are a must!




PDSA Board, this is early in the year. By the end of the year it is covered in examples and concepts.










Love my SmartBoard and Bee "How to Bee in Art"

My kiln room, it is amazing having a kiln so close to me!

Stole this off Pinterst, where would I be without all those amazing Pinterest ideas? It's been great to have the kids work on problem solving skills  about art mistakes that don't include crushing it up into the trash. 

 I have a collection of pictures that I hang around my room throughout the year.  This was from a kindergartner  the first week of school.  I think it was adorable because he wanted me to know that he accidentally made my arms too long. The crazy green hair looks exactly like mine at the end of the day. 



Collecting aprons is my thing! I've always got an apron on.  If you didn't know what I taught before you saw my paint covered arms, you'll know by that colorful apron I'm running around in.   I'm thinking of making a quilt out them after I finish my 30 years of teaching. 


I have a thing for Dali melting clocks.  This one is outside my room and I have a smaller one that is melting off my desk.  The kids love trying to find the painting in my room that matches the clocks.







No comments:

Post a Comment