Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Did you Wash you Hands (with soap and water)?

Did you wash your hands....with soap and water!?!

Germs and allergies, two things that are not wanted in our classrooms.  In elementary school we have a lot of peanut allergies.  When you have almost 600 students in your classroom every week touching EVERYTHING you have to be prepared to fight the hand washing war. To make this friendly reminder more fun I used the giant ClassDojo monsters that were used for my county presentation last year. 
Take a look...

They are the same size as some of my younger students.






Before students come into our Enhancement classes they must wash their hands with soap and water.  At the beginning of the year we go over this safety procedure.  Germs and allergies are invisible, which makes it a lot harder to tell if we are clean. It has been a safer and cleaner environment by taking a quick trip to the sinks before coming in our class. I also order paint that is free of eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts.   I like to be on the safe side for my little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment