Wednesday, January 8, 2014

For the Love of Pink Duct Tape!


WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

You might be wondering where the name "Ms. Shook Land" came from...or maybe not.  But I'm going to tell you anyways.  In my room the marked off pink areas are just for me. My kids know they have to ask permission to come into my areas. I have it around the kiln door, paper cutter area, and around my computer/cords. It was a simple boundary for some of my kids that needed a visual reminder.  Eventually, the kids started calling it "Ms. Shook Land".  The name stuck and has worked wonders!  


The kids love the melting clock on my desk. Thanks Mom for that awesome birthday gift!



Embracing the Mess...
This year I decided to embrace the mess that I spend so much time attempting to clean up. It's my messy paint splatter. Even the smARTboard got hit with paint. 



All my doors now have paint dripping off them. What did I do before Pinterest?





Such a fun board to make! I used dollar store plastic table cloths for the paint. Quick, easy and affordable. 


It's hard to tell the eARTh is 3D in this photo.  I had all kinds of left over space stickers I used for the background. This was my last minute bulletin board idea before we had our open house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment