Monday, January 25, 2016

Sub Drawings-My Teacher Isn't At School.....

I made a "sub tub" a couple years ago that is filled with grab-and-go worksheets.  This is one of my favorite worksheets that can be used with students of all ages.  I saw this idea online somewhere, when I find the original website I will post it here.  I left the sub a note telling the kids they could be as wild and creative as they would like to be with this project.  

Below are some of my favorite ones.  
I was excited to see that my kids think I'm a lot cooler than I really am.

"on a road trip to the mountains"
I really love the mountains!

"in the Bahamas!"
I wish!

"on a road trip"
I like this super adorable car.

"partying"
Pizza party in Florida!

"with family dying her hair"
I'm sure my mom, dad, and sister would love colorful hair.  

"in New York City!"
It looks like a rough day to be in NYC.  This is one of my students who was really into drawing meteors.  Meteors made several photo-bombing appearances in his drawings this year. 

"got into an accident"
Another rough looking day for me.

"at Disneyland!"
Me rocking my "art" shirt with Micky and Minnie mouse.

"sick"
I have my thermometer, movie, and get well card.

"at a doctor's appointment"
I like my fashionable looking shoes

"at Carowinds (riding the Fury)"
I look like I'm really enjoying this terrifying coaster.  Too bad the person in front of me isn't really happy about being on this ride. 

"bundgie (bungee) jumping"
I look like a real thrill seeker.


"chillin'"
The best place to chill is the beach.

None of my kids guessed where I really was....at a wedding!
I really need to take some hints from these photos and take on some of these adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment