Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Art Snow (show) day

What to do on a snow day?

Last week we were hit with a fabulous snow storm. I finally got to see my big snow of the year! Ask me in June how much I loved it when I'm making up all these snow days on beautiful sunny days. The above photo was the view out my front door with the snow piling up on my car.  

What did I do on my snow day? I slept in!! And after I enjoyed sleeping in, I worked on mounting pieces for the Superintendent's Art Show.  Below are some of the pieces from my students this year. 

3rd Grade-Positive/Negative leaf prints

2nd Grade-Piet Mondrian

5th Grade-Georgia O'Keeffe

5th Grade-Rene Magritte

3rd Grade-Georgia O'Keeffe

3rd Grade-Day of the Dead


1st Grade-Matisse


Kindergarten-Olympic clay medal


Kindergarten-Winter tree landscape 

3rd Grade-Chalk Leaves 

3rd Grade-Monet 

5th Grade-Art Clock 


 1st Grade-Snowman perspective 


4th Grade-3D Topography sculptures




No comments:

Post a Comment